Things you’ll need
Google Chrome Browser, yes that’s it! No funny add-on's to install just the official Google Chrome browser.
How to load mobile web on computer
Check out the video below or read the instructions that follow!
- Open Google Chrome Browser
- Click on the Settings icon and from the menu that pops up click on Tools .
- Another menu will pop up, click on developer tools in this menu which will open up developer tools window.
- Click on the settings icon in the lower left corner of this window.
- Now under network settings select the check-box override user agent.
- A new drop down will appear from which you can now select the agent or device you want.
- Choose from iPhone, iPad or Android!
- Do not close this window, go back to the browser window and open the site of your choice.
That's it! Have fun exploring the mobile web on your computer.